CVR no .: DK32002285
Phone: +45 4026 8329
At Gram Kayak we make reservations for any errors in our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change prices without prior consent. Reservations are made for sold out items.
Gram Kayak receives payment by VISA-Dankort, VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, MobilePay, Bank Transfer. The payment will only be deducted from your account when the item is shipped. All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and incl. VAT. Prices are subject to price errors and sold out / discontinued items.
Gram Kayak strives to ship orders entered before 10, the same day, order then shipped the next working day, if the item is in stock. Alternatively, the delivery time is stated
We ship to all of Europe. Items will be delivered at the delivery address stated on the order.
Your goods are shipped with Post Nord, GLS, UPS and in special cases with other and cheapest operators.
NOTE: If there is no space at the delivery point, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified. If problems arise, contact customer service.
Goods are delivered every weekday. Your item will be delivered 1-3 business days after ordering.
Special delivery terms apply to certain items. The conditions will be stated specifically prior to the purchase of these goods.
A 2-year warranty is granted under the Purchase Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and / or fabrication. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, money returned or discounted depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage caused by incorrect handling of the product/service. You must advertise in a “reasonable time” after you discover the defect/error. Gram Kayak will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
When returning, complaining and using the right of withdrawal, send to:
Freight must be paid
In the case of a refund, please provide bank details in the form of an account number, IBAN and SWIFT codes, so that the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be disclosed without risk by mail or other electronic forms as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our refund.
14 days full return policy is given for goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is counted from that day;
– Where you receive the order.
– Gets the last item in physical possession in the case of an agreement for several different goods, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or by several rounds.
– Gets the last lot, or last part in physical possession, when it comes to the agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots/parts.
– The first item in physical possession in the case of regular delivery of goods over a specified period.
You will have to pay return costs yourself.
Cancellation must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase and from the cancellation, you must return within 14 days after the shipment. The notification must be given per. email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message, you must clearly indicate that you want to use your right of withdrawal. If you would like to send the item back to us, please fill in the enclosed Return Form and send the item to:
Freight must be paid
You cannot regret simply by refusing to receive the item without giving clear notice.
Goods except for the right of withdrawal
The following types of goods are not included in the right of withdrawal:
– Products that are manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or have a distinctly personal touch.
– Sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return and where the seal is broken after delivery.
– Goods which, due to their nature, are inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
– Items where the seal is broken.
– Provided non-financial services if the provision of the service has commenced with the consumer’s prior express consent and acknowledgment that the right of withdrawal will cease when the service is fully completed.
– Delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and acknowledgment that he/she thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
– Newspapers, magazines or magazines, however, with the exception of subscription agreements for such publications.
– Contracts concluded at public auction.
– Items that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct costs of return. Upon return, you are responsible for ensuring that the item is properly wrapped. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation/invoice. The expedition goes faster if you also fill out and attach our Cancellation Form.
You bear the risk of the goods from the time of delivery of the goods and until we have received the return.
We do not receive parcels sent freight unpaied.
Condition of return upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, properties and manner of operation of the goods. In other words, you can try the item as if you tried it at a physical store.
If the item is tried in addition to that described above, it is considered used. This means that when you cancel the purchase, you will only receive part or none of the purchase amount, depending on the merchandise value at the time of receipt – of the return. In order to receive the full amount of the return, you must, therefore, try the item without actually using it.
If you cancel your purchase, you will, of course, receive the amount you paid back to us.
In the event of an impairment for which you are liable, this amount is deducted.
By using the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs arising from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery we offer), will be refunded without undue delay and within 14 days of the date, where we have received notice of your decision to use the right of withdrawal. Repayment will be made with the same payment method that you used in the original transaction unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise.
We may withhold the amount refund until we have received the item, unless you have provided documentation before returning it.
Complaints – overview and links:
If you have a complaint about a product purchased in our Webshop, a complaint can be sent to:
The Competition and Consumer Agency’s Center for Complaints
Carl Jacobsens Road 35
If you are a consumer domiciled in another EU country, you can state your complaint in the EU Commission’s online complaint platform.
The platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you make a complaint here, you must provide our Email address: email@example.com